|25.07.2008: "ALL THINGS DIGITAL JAZZ / LATIN JAZZ / WORLD" - competition:||AirPlay Direct |
more news... back to home page...
|"ALL THINGS DIGITAL JAZZ / LATIN JAZZ / WORLD" ARTIST CONTEST 2008|
Throughout the month of July, AirPlay Direct will be running our FREE to enter "All Things Digital Jazz / Latin Jazz / World" artist contest. The Grand Prize package will include:
• A 12 week national radio promotion package from Lisa Reedy Promotions (a $2,250 value)
• A professional microphone package from SHURE Microphones (a $1,600 value)
• A "Featured Artist" advertising and interview package from Lizard Lounge Radio (a $2,750 value)
• A "Featured Artist" advertising and PR campaign from Mi2N (a $750 value)
• An international PR / Marketing campaign from Anesa (a $3,000 value)
• A career "evaluation and consultation" with Shele Sondheim (a $5,000 value)
• 8 vocal lessons and a copy of Jeannie's vocal enhancement materials "The Contemporary Vocalist" Series from Jeannie Deva Voice Studios (a $1,000 value)
• A "Featured Artist" promotion package from Beyond Bop Radio (a $250 value)
• A "Featured Artist" advertising / promotion package from AirPlay Direct (a $1,500 value)
The Grand Prize Package is valued at over $18,000...!
This contest is FREE TO ENTER and very simple. The only three requirements to enter are that you must be an
AirPlay Direct artist / label member (free to join), your music must fall into the Jazz / Latin Jazz / World genre and you must submit your AirPlay Direct DPK to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the official entry deadline of July 25th. Whether you are an indie artist or a well established record label with a roster, pick your best songs, you can submit from 1 to 3 tracks per artist. Please make sure to note that you are submitting for the Jazz / Latin Jazz / World
artist contest. Deadline for submissions is July 25th. The winner will be announced and "Featured" in the August Radio Programmers Newsletter, as well as in a company press release to all media outlets.
|There is no email address submitted by the author of this article. Return to main News section|